fitness for the whole family
You are never too old to start Jiu Jitsu. Our classes are tailored to all levels of fitness and skill.
Please check our Facebook page for regular updates on class programs.
KIDS JIU JITSU
Our Kids classes start from age 6 onwards. Students begin their journey into the world of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with fun and motivational classes exploring the fundamentals of BJJ while gaining self-respect and confidence.
• WHAT YOU NEED: Club T-Shirt / Rashie, Shorts / Leggings, Gi Uniform (winter training), Water Bottle.
JIU JITSU FUNDAMENTALS
For adults (over the age of 16) beginning their Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training. Students will learn the fundamentals of BJJ and basic techniques. Class structure is formed around a warm-up, a lesson in technique and partner training to practice the technique from the lesson.
• WHAT YOU NEED: Club T-Shirt / Rashie, Shorts / Leggings.
JIU JITSU ADVANCED
The Advanced Program is primarily focused on sports BJJ with Gi and No-Gi advanced techniques, for students who have completed the essentials of the fundamentals program.
• WHAT YOU NEED: Club Rashie, Shorts / Leggings, Gi Uniform.
KICKBOXING FITNESS CLASS
GET FIT, BURN FAT QUICKLY! Friendly group training 60 minute class, includes warm up. Circuit and partner pad work. Train at your own pace, at your own level. Kickfit based with some strength training also!
• WHAT YOU NEED: Water, towel, wraps and a SMILE! If you have boxing gloves please bring them.
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is a full-contact combat sport combining Boxing, Kick Boxing and Jiu Jitsu. All members looking to improve their overall BJJ game, would benefit from this class. MMA packs are available for sale through the gym.
• WHAT YOU NEED: Club Rashie, Shorts / Leggings, MMA Gloves, Boxing Gloves, Shin Guards, Mouth Guard.
MINI MARTIALS (4-6yrs)
Teaching the basics of Jiu Jitsu alongside fun games and drills to help build confidence, strength and coordination. 40min classes for ages 4-6.