fitness for the whole family
You are never too old to start Jiu Jitsu. Our classes are tailored to all levels of fitness and skill.
Please check our Facebook page for regular updates on class programs.
Our Kids classes start from age 6 onwards. Students begin their journey into the world of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with fun and motivational classes exploring the fundamentals of BJJ while gaining self-respect and confidence.
• WHAT YOU NEED: Club T-Shirt / Rashie, Shorts / Leggings, Gi Uniform (winter training), Water Bottle.
FUNDAMENTALS (Beginners BJJ)
For adults (over the age of 16) beginning their Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training. Students will learn the fundamentals of BJJ and basic techniques. Class structure is formed around a warm-up, a lesson in technique and partner training to practice the technique from the lesson.
• WHAT YOU NEED: Club T-Shirt / Rashie, Shorts / Leggings.
The Advanced Program is primarily focused on sports BJJ with Gi and No-Gi advanced techniques, for students who have completed the essentials of the fundamentals program.
• WHAT YOU NEED: Club Rashie, Shorts / Leggings, Gi Uniform.
COMBAT / CIRCUIT CLASS
GET FIT, BURN FAT QUICKLY! Friendly small group training 45 minute class, includes warm up and stretch. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). Stations set up for you to train at your own pace, at your own level. Boxfit based with some strength training also!
• WHAT YOU NEED: Water, towel, wraps and a SMILE! Perfect for mums after school drop off or shift workers.
MMA PROGRAM (Teen/Adult MMA)
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) is a full-contact combat sport combining Boxing, Kick Boxing and Jiu Jitsu. Classes are suitable for medium to high levels of fitness. Fighters class members should be participating in this class also. MMA packs are available for sale through the gym.
• WHAT YOU NEED: Club Rashie, Shorts / Leggings, MMA Gloves, Boxing Gloves, Shin Guards, Mouth Guard.
For members who require additional training for upcoming fights or events. Specific sparring sessions, fitness conditioning, Boxing and Kickboxing techniques. These classes are taken by Matt O’Dea.